Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paprika's Informative Q&A

Welcome to my very first Informative Q&A. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Beth for requesting this post. So with that said, here we go!

How do you manage to be so alluring to men that they always want to flirt and be sexy with you? - Beth

An excellent question. The answer is simple - I have big boobs. If there's anything I've learned about men, is they have one common denominator, the love of the boobie. However, I have also learned they have absolutely no interest in the woman attached to the boobs. Which is why I find myself perpetually single. My boobs get to have all the fun while I sit by and watch.

Can you tell me all about your job, since we've already learned that I love to live vicariously through people who leave their homes, and careers specifically fascinate me? - Beth

When I'm not busy being a rock star and a super hero, I work as the Head of Student Services for a private film college. I am responsible for providing information about the college and the programs available, process application forms, issue acceptance letters, enrol students, schedule classes, liaise with instructors, issue report cards, organize graduation, and be a supportive shoulder to cry on for the students and instructors when they are all losing their minds. I have a lot of tissues handy at my desk.

Don would like to know where your nickname "Paprika" comes from? Oh, and he says he would also like to know where real paprika comes from, but you don't have to answer that, since I think now he's just trying to be clever. - Beth

Paprika is actually a nickname my Dad came up with. I am a huge Spice Girls fan. Back when Ginger left the group, my Dad told me I should "write the girls a letter and tell them you'll take over for Ginger". So I asked my Dad what my spice name should be as that would most certainly be a requirement. He immediately said, "Paprika". We are not Hungarian so I do not know why he picked that particular spice, but I think it suits me well.

Oh and as to where real paprika comes from, please ask Don to refer to this informative link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paprika My favourite part of the description is that "good Paprika burns twice". Oh yeah!

What song do you sing the most in the shower? - Amy B

Wow, this is actually a tough question to answer. It changes every once in a while, depending on what I'm listening to. Right now it's "Take Me or Leave Me" from Rent. Prior to that, it was "Hot Toxic Love" from Toxic Avenger: The Musical. Hmmm, I'm seeing a pattern here. :)

What is your favourite colour, as well as your favourite outfit to wear when you are out and about doing awesome things? - Beth

My favourite colour is red. Lately my favourite outfit has been my favourite pair of jeans with a gray tight t-shirt that has a bunch of skulls on it. With it, I wear my rad faux leather motorcycle style jacket and a pair of black leather boots.

And that concludes my very first Informative Q&A. I have to say, it was quite fun! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I will probably come and read it about 15 more times or so. Your job sounds so exciting! And now that I know all it takes to get men is big boobs if I ever need to catch one's attention I will make sure to show mine off better.

    I thought Paprika was something to do with the Spice Girls!

    I hope you do another one soon, and I'll get to work thinking up more questions right away.

    ReplyDelete