Friday, August 6, 2010

IT Boys of Summer

I had my first department meeting this morning so I was finally able to put faces to all the names I've seen over the last month. Our team sits in two different buildings so my interactions with about half the team occurs over email and phone.

And of course, the guys who sit in the other building are 1) HOT, and 2) married. Oh and I think one guy is gay, which still makes him unavailable. :P

But seriously, I've never met hot IT guys. They usually live up to the stereotype of pocket-protector-wearing nerds.

Two of the guys are particularly hot in very different ways. One of them is the type of guy I'm usually attracted to - tall, slim build, brown hair, blue eyes, chiseled jaw. YUM! The other one is Indian - tall, slim, black hair and brown eyes.

And both of them wear their wedding bands. But I also caught both of them staring at my chest.

At least I know I still got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment