Monday, November 1, 2010

Why Can't He Just Disappear?

I got a message from a friend of mine via Facebook. He told me that received a LinkedIn request from my ex-husband.

"I'm actually at a loss for words."

Yeah, me too.

So of course, I logged into LinkedIn and trolled his "professional" page.

I want to fucking scream. Everything on there was taken from the resume I did for him. This takes me right back to here.

Why is it that after almost 4 years of being separated, he's STILL popping up?

FUCK OFF AND DIE WILL YOU?!?! Okay, maybe not die, seeing as he has three children. And as much of a dick as he is, I would never wish those kids to be without their father.

FUCK OFF AND I HOPE YOU GET AN ITCHY STD TO PASS TO YOUR STUPID WIFE.

Why, why, WHY can't he just stay the hell out of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment