Monday, May 16, 2011

Complicated

"It's complicated."

"What you want is complicated."

"Something like that is very complicated."

You'd think I was asking someone to shoot the entire three plus hours Oscar extravaganza.

I wish people could think outside the box when it comes to my reception. They keep asking me the same questions over and over, "When are you getting to the hall after your photos?", "When are the speeches happening?", "When are you being announced for your entrance?", "When are you doing the toast?".

WE'RE NOT DOING ANY OF THAT CRAP. GET WITH THE PROGRAM: ARRIVALS, DINNER, SHOW. THE END.

I fail to see why this is so complicated.

1 comment:

  1. it's not complicated, it is just unique and I guess people aren't used to that. Everyone around here just does the same thing so they have a hard time understanding someone who doesn't want to have a cookie cutter wedding:)

    ReplyDelete