Sunday, May 15, 2011

Desserts

In the last week I've been told:
  • The jeweller lost our wedding band design and ring sizes
  • The cake maker can't make the cake anymore
  • The videographer can't shoot the wedding anymore
  • The organist lost our music selections and sheet music
I've been waking up in the middle of the night having panic attacks. When I do sleep, I've been having nightmares about my dress being all wrong or not made at all.  I woke up crying this morning and have been in a terrible mood all day.

We went to see our priest this afternoon to finalize the wording of our vows and ring exchange. I told him about the troubles I've been having.

He said, "You know that stressed spelled backwards is desserts."

I would have a dessert, except for the cake maker can't make our cake anymore....

Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment