Friday, June 10, 2011

OMGIJ

Oh. My. God. It's. June!  Dudes, I'm getting married in 5 weeks!

I was at lunch with my friend Karen today and she said, ". . . next month after your wedding . . ."

And my brain was like, next month? My wedding isn't next month, it's in July.

And then I realized that next month IS July!

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a piece of advice from someone who is about to get married for the second time - ELOPE!  I should have eloped again.  But I would have been subjected to a tar and feathering from my BFFs if I had screwed them out of an open bar again.

Wish me luck with my fitting tomorrow. Hopefully I will hate my dress less.

4 comments:

  1. You need to post more often!!! I want/need to hear more details about the wedding plans....your life etc!!!! I am very excited about the upcoming nuptials.

    Can't wait to see pics of you in I'm sure will be a FABULOUS dress!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way....I live in Port Dalhousie and had a garage sale last summer...a really cute guy with a dog visited (I still remember, so he must have been cute) His dog's name was Tucker as in Darcy Tucker...is there any way he was "The Comedian"???

    That would be such a small world as I came across your blog from lurking on City Wendy's blog.....

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked The Comedian about that and he said it wasn't him. But he likes that there's some other guy out there with a dog named Tucker. Our Tucker was named after Darcy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god it's july!!!!!!!!!
    and you really need to post something new, like, maybe something about a totally awesome surprise someone had...
    15 days!

    ReplyDelete