Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Will Post, Stay Tuned

Dudes, I'm 4 days away from my wedding. And I'm seriously missing my blogging time. Obviously the hours in which I usually tell my tales have been eaten up with all the teeny tiny details that at last count, have added up to a bazillion and three. Those last three are giving me a headache.

At any rate, I've got a bunch of drafts waiting to be finished and posted. So come back in a while and check in.

Oh, I love my dress now, so all is good. Too bad it cost another $300 to get it the way it should have been made to begin with. Alas, that is the nature of the beast that is called a wedding.

Hugs and kisses and slobbers to you all who keep checking in. Next time I post, I'll be Mrs. Comedian!

P.S. When I did the spell check on this post, bazillion came up as a real word. Nice. :)

3 comments: