Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LOLz

I haven't had the greatest experience interacting with the executive assistant to the CEO. She thinks she's the boss of all us administrative assistants. She's condesending, rude and a bitch. She rarely smiles and frankly, I hope she gets fired one day sooner rather than later.

I have a feeling someone has talked to her and told her to smarten the hell up.  Take a look at the last two email threads I've received from her.

------------------------------------------
From: VP
Sent: October-17-11 11:20 AM
To: GP; DM; NR; JT; AS; SK; MM

Cc: SK; KS; AS; Paprika Spice; KJ
Subject: Vacation Requests


Good morning,

This is just a note to ask that you please add LA and me as attendance coordinators when you send vacation requests.


Thank you!

VP
President's Office Manager


From: Paprika Spice
Sent: October-17-11 12:11 PM
To: VP
Subject: RE: Vacation Requests

Will you forward me JT’s requests after they’ve been approved?


p
From: VP
Sent: October-17-11 12:14 PM
To: Paprika Spice
Cc: LA


Subject: RE: Vacation Requests


LOL! Will do.


I have copied LA so she knows too...VP

------------------------------------------
From: VP
Sent: October-18-11 2:18 PM
To: SB
Cc: LA; KS; LH; AM; EM; Paprkia Spice; DS
Subject: RE: Finance Dept and the United Way


Hi All,


SB and I talked and I have also spoken to RM. We’ve decided to not go ahead with the 50/50 draw. We will continue with the Cook-off/Buffet, Bake Sale and Candy Gram...VP




From: Paprika Spice
Sent: October-18-11 3:45 PM
To: VP
Subject: RE: Finance Dept and the United Way


I have returned the money to M. She was my only customer for 50/50.


p


From: VP
Sent: October-18-11 3:48 PM
To: Paprika Spice
Subject: RE: Finance Dept and the United Way


LOL! Thanks Paprika!

Why is she laughing out loud at my responses? I have a feeling she doesn't know the meaning of LOL but has seen people use it, and figures this is the way to be perceived as a kinder and gentler executive assistant.

She ain't fooling me. I'll be LOLing when the door hits her on her ass on the way outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment