Monday, November 30, 2009

Tummy Flutter

I'm so deprived of attention from men that even the tiniest gesture sends my tummy into a tizzy.

Here's an email exchange with one of the instructors that teaches at the college where I work.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Paprika wrote:
Subject: Your Package

Hey man,

Did you get my voicemail about the package that arrived for you at the office? What do you want me to do with it?

P


-----------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Black Glove Killer wrote:
Subject: RE: Your Package


Nice subject line.

You can do whatever you want with my package.

And NO I did not get that message???!!!

I'll grab it today.

BGK

-----------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Paprika wrote:
Subject: RE: Your Package


*clears throat

I wasn't going to go there, but since you did.... ;)

I left you a voicemail on your cell phone the other day when the package arrived.

Hmm....deleting my messages without even listening to them? For shame Mr. Killer. My heart breaks.

I'll see you later today then.

Paprika :)

-----------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Black Glove Killer wrote:
Subject: RE: Your Package


Yowza...

See you later
BGK

-----------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Black Glove Killer wrote:
Subject: RE: Your Package


Eeep....can't come today. Will swing by Thursday.


BGK

-----------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Paprika wrote:
Subject: RE: Your Package

Okie dokie. It'll be here, with me. You may have to bribe me for it. :)

See you Thursday.


P

-----------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Black Glove Killer wrote:
Subject: RE: Your Package


Whatever the coin of your realm, I'll be pleased to ante up.

It took me a while before I could respond to that last email. What I wanted to say, and what I ended up saying are about as far apart as two statements can possibly be. I replied with "A Kit Kat always works."

That was the most exciting hour I've had in a looooooooong time. Too bad he's married.

No comments:

Post a Comment