Friday, February 10, 2012

I Would Rather Deal With Freddy Krueger

I have always had vivid dreams. Since getting pregnant and Lara passing away, my dreams have turned into insane nightmares.

My "favourite" so far was where I was lying in my bed and a swarm of bees were stinging my feet. I was trying to get away, but The Comedian was pinning me down. I was screaming at him to let me go. I punched him in the face and clawed at his eyes but he wouldn't release me. And I was wailing because of the pain of the bee stings.

It was so real that I was crying out in real life and it took my husband a solid five minutes to wake me up. I was so shaken I had tears streaming down my face and snot running out of my nose. I couldn't stop shaking and I actually threw the covers off to make sure the bees weren't still there.

I've had two dreams about Lara. And both of them involved her hubby getting remarried very shortly after her passing. I was a member of the wedding party in both dreams. In the first one, I knew she was there but I couldn't see her face. In the second one, she was there, sitting up at the front before the ceremony. She was wearing a beautiful red dress and she looked to be about 15 years older. She didn't say anything, but we made eye contact.

I really hope these crazy dreams aren't affecting the baby. And I really hope these dreams aren't coming from the baby!  Bees?!  Really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment