Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

I'm so excited about what I got The Comedian for his birthday, I had to share it with you all.


A Leafs ice bucket set!! It comes with the bucket, 4 glasses, 12 coasters and a bottle opener! How cool is that?! And I got it from Shoppers Drug Mart, so you (Canadians) know what that means - OPTIMUM POINTS! WOOT!

I went to exactly six Shoppers stores before I got my hands on it. One of the stores I went to had every other Canadian team except the Leafs. I even asked if they had more in the back but alas, that store was sold out.

And let me tell you, each store has different branded merchandise, if they have any at all! I was *this* close to buying him a Leafs mouse and mouse pad set because I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to find anything else.

But I persisted and SCORED!

I really hope he likes it.

Um, who am I kidding? He's gonna LOVE IT! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment