Monday, October 25, 2010

New Faces

Ontario goes to the polls today for municipal elections. There are a whopping 40 candidates in the Toronto race. That's just not necessary.

I voted in the advanced polls a few weeks ago and got to try out the nifty new touch screen polling stations.

I threw my vote to Joe Pantalone, aka Joey Pants, aka the deputy mayor. The polls say he's got no real shot at winning but I don't care. At least I will have the right to complain when someone else wins because I actually cast my vote.

But I will only have a new Toronto mayor for nine weeks. And then, my mayor will be whoever the residents of St. Catharines elect.

I really hope that jackass Rob Ford doesn't win. Because even though I won't be living in the Tdot anymore, my friends still will be and I don't want the city to suck even worse after I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment