Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That's How He Rolls

I went up to Yonge & Eglinton to meet a former coworker for lunch today. Y&E has to be one of the busiest intersections in all of Toronto, both traffic and pedestrians.

There was a young man in a wheelchair in front of me as we both crossed Eglinton, moving north on the west side of Yonge.

As we got to the corner, there was a large group of people waiting to cross east who were blocking the sidewalk.

Most of them were aware enough to move out of the way. However, there was one douche ticket who stood his ground.

So the guy in the wheelchair did the only thing that should have been done - rolled right over that asshole's foot! I laughed so loud! I was gonna high five the guy for his awesomeness but he wheeled away pretty fast.

I hope that asshat learned his lesson. Don't fuck with physically challenged people. They are way more badass than anyone gives them credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment