Friday, October 29, 2010

My Foot Is Sore

Since getting my tattoo last week, my foot has swelled and bruised and the tattoo has wept.

I've never had this experience with a tattoo. And it's not like I'm new at this. I had 7 tattoos done before this one so I felt pretty confident in what to expect.

Um yeah, it feels like a horse stomped on my foot. I'm quite surprised at the amount of pain I'm experiencing. Usually I can just walk around with a broken foot and not really notice.

I googled "foot tattoo healing" and I don't like what I read. Apparently the foot is the most difficult spot on the body to heal after a tattoo.

Ugh.

But even if I had known this prior to getting it done, I still would have gotten it on my foot.

And even having said that, I think I'm allowed to complain a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment