Thursday, April 1, 2010

Done and Done

After yesterday's fiasco with Crazy Flags, I was determined that I would ask Mr. David out after dance class. I wanted to prove that I'm not a dum twat.

I put on a tight black shirt which had POSH (yes, Spice) emblazoned in silver sparkles across the chest and a pair of form fitting black pants. I applied some mascara, lip gloss and spritzed with perfume before heading off to the studio.

When I got there, he came over to say hello. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt. OMG his arms are sooooo ripped. I swear I almost fainted. He's so totally hot for an old dude. :P

The dance last night was Tango. Of course we would be partnered up for the hottest dance when he's looking so fine. I was having a really hard time concentrating because I couldn't stop staring at his arms!

The beginning part of the choreography was the two of us circling each other, like panthers posturing. I gave him my best come hither look, and he was staring me down so hard I swear I could feel him looking right into the core of my being.

We were both oozing sex. Dang!

After our circling, we moved into a side corte and then into closed hold to begin the basic Tango step.

And then he did something that so completely destroyed my perception of him, I doubt I will ever recover from it.

While we were waiting for instruction in closed hold, I looked up at him. He looked down and smiled at me and then raised one eyebrow. And then raised the other eyebrow. And then alternated between the two. Then he started to wiggle his ears. First his left, then his right, then both of them at the same time. Then he did the eyebrows and the ears all at the same time.

And then I almost threw up in my own mouth.

That little demonstration of muscle control is EXACTLY what my ex husband would do to impress people.

I *know* he's not my ex. But the fact that he looks like my ex and now he's doing the same juvenile tricks is just too much for me to ignore.

All the same warning bells I had with Crazy Flags went off like a six alarm blaze in my mind.

And that is it. My crush on Mr. David is officially over.

No comments:

Post a Comment