Friday, February 12, 2010

Good Old Bag

I've had an awesome messenger bag since 1995. This bag has travelled with me to several different continents. This bag has lived through my university days, my party days, my marriage and my divorce. This bag has been with me through thick and thin.

And today, I had to throw it out.

I know it's goofy to get upset over throwing out a bag. But it's been with me for as long as some of my friends.

Goodbye old friend. Thanks for literally carrying around my stuff for all these years.

1 comment:

  1. Not goofy. It's a good reliable bag. I mean, what else is still around from '95? That's why I'm still carrying my stupid MEC backpack from that era as well. It has practically functioned as my house at certain points - and the damn thing just will not die.

    ReplyDelete