Monday, February 15, 2010

I Told Her So

Moments like this, I just love saying, "I told you so!"

My dear friend SC sent me a text message last night which simply said, "Just got engaged!!!!"

This is the same friend who not even a year ago called me one night, distraught and crying. She was convinced she would be alone for the rest of her life. The pressure from her parents was getting to be overwhelming, especially since her brother had announced his engagement.

I told her that night it would happen for her. She asked me how I knew this. I couldn't explain to her how I knew, but I just *knew*. It was a feeling way down deep, in the core of my being. I was as sure of this as I am the sun is in the sky.

See, told her so. :)

Now if I could only tap into that ESP for my own love life. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment