Monday, February 1, 2010

Final Countdown

This is the final week before I hit the big three-five. I decided I want to blog every day so that I can remember what it was like to be young. :P

Tonight I acted in a film for one of my students. I was acting opposite another one of my students and I got to scream in his face. My favourite of all the lines was, "FUCK OFF JERK OFF!" Ha! Honestly there are times at work where I want to scream just that in some of the faces of my more idiotic students.

I managed to get all my close ups in one take. I really pride myself in being able to hit my mark and deliver my lines the first time, every time.

I forgot how much I love acting. It's nice that I'm able to do it again without having to go through the arduous process of auditioning. Hehehe, I guess I'm sort of famous now that I don't have to read for any of my roles. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really don't think 35 is old. In fact, I think the absolute best year of anyone's life is when they are 37, since it's such a great number. So really, you still have 2 years and a bit before you have to even start a prelude to worrying about any kind of age issues.

    ReplyDelete