Tuesday, February 2, 2010

T-minus Six

I slept in this morning. It took me a while to wind down from being on set last night. I watched the latest "most dramatic episode" of The Bachelor and an episode of How I Met Your Mother. I fell asleep around 3am. Yeesh.

And because I'm still sleepy, I managed to spill most of my beloved medium steeped tea with milk and sugar all over my desk. Thank goodness all of the important student files were put away.

My VP came in and told me about a Larry Coryell concert he went to last night at the Old Mill. He said the next time Larry comes to town, he's getting me a ticket and we're going to see who he calls one of the best guitar players ever.

Wiarton Willie saw his shadow, which means six more weeks of winter. Which really isn't a bad thing seeing as winter weather only just recently started. Believe me, I loathe cold & snow, but I respect the natural order of things. And when it's 6C at the end of January, I get nervous. So bring it on Willie!

And the Oscar nominations were announced. Which reminded me there are several of the 10(!) best picture nominees I have yet to see. Precious and Avatar are on the top of my list.

Who knew the second day of February could be so exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment