Sunday, January 3, 2010

10N10

I went shopping with one of my best friends yesterday. A last hurrah before heading back up to my regularly scheduled life in Toronto.

I was on a mission for a pair of brown cords. It's damn cold out and I need something a little thicker than my usual array of polyester work pants.

We hit Reitmans (designed for real life!) and found the sale racks. There was a whole rack of pants on sale, many of which were the brown cords I was looking for! SCORE!

I perused the Size 12 section, as that is my size but couldn't find any brown cords. Boo. I did find a pair in Size 10.

Oh what the hell, I went to try them on anyway. At least that would keep me occupied while Jelly was trying on all sorts of pants in her size.

I pulled off my jeans and proceed to step into the cords. I was fully expecting them to get stuck around mid thigh, when lo and behold, they slipped on up with ease.

WHAAAAAAAAA? I haven't been a Size 10 since around 2006!

DOUBLE SCORE!!!!

Size 10 for $14.99. And that for sure, was a great way to start the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I would die to be a size ten (which I would probably have to do since that's about the only way I'll ever stop eating so much).

    ReplyDelete