Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sucky Sick

I woke up this morning with my throat swollen almost all the way shut. I texted in sick, slept in for another few hours and when I finally got up, made myself a tea laced with JD.

I've been crying all morning. I'm crying because I'm sick, Haiti is in ruins, H&M cuts up clothes they don't sell, my friend wanted to make me a birthday cake, and that my future-sister-in-law's great aunt had 2 strokes in a week and has been given her last rights and a DNR order.

When I get like this, I start to question the meaning of life, the meaning of my life, and if it's just better that I end it now instead of waiting around for an earthquake or a stroke to kill me.

So I decided the best cure for this is to call my Dad. And he talked and talked about random stuff, which totally took my mind off everything. I love my Dad. And I will probably kill myself once the inevitable happens and he's no longer on this earth.

Today, I don't want to put anything in perspective. I want to wallow. I want to be miserable. I want to cry. I want to feel sorry for myself. And I want to blog about it without having to explain myself.

So for today, please keep your comments to yourself. Because today, I really don't give a flying fuck what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment