Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm NOT Like Sunday Morning

JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A HUGE RACK DOESN'T MEAN I'M EASY.

I don't get why guys come into my life and only want racy photos and dirty web cam chats with me.

This has happened to me more times than I care to count. The most recent with a guy I thought to be shy and decent and actually interested in getting to know me better.

We've gone out twice, and have been texting back and forth for a few weeks now. Last night he told me he was going to take a hot steamy shower. Then he offered to take a picture and show me, if I'd take a picture and show him back.

I put on the brakes and asked him flat out if we are going to start dating. He told me he wasn't ready to date anyone right now, but has enjoyed getting to know me.

"So how about that picture?"

I told him no thanks. I'm saving that fun activity for someone who wants to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment