Sunday, January 24, 2010

Innnneresting

Through the magic of FB, I've been able to reconnect with friends from my university days. One friend of mine, Angel, and I lived on the same floor in residence. What really bonded us was the fact that we had both lost our mothers at a very young age. We lost touch for a long time after graduating, but we recently found each other on FB.

A couple of months ago, I was perusing her FB profile looking at pictures of her newest baby, when I came across a picture of the baby with her brother.

Her brother is as hot as that baby is cute. And let me tell ya, that is one cute baby!

I sent her a message saying that I normally don't do such things, however, I wanted to inquire about the status of said hottie brother. She told me he wasn't available but would probably be very flattered that I even asked.

Fast forward to this morning when I received a random friend request from hottie brother! I accepted and a few minutes later I got a message from him.

Hottie Brother
January 24 at 10:33am
how are you?
Sent via Facebook Mobile


Paprika
January 24 at 10:58am
I'm good thanks. How's things with you?

Hottie Brother
January 24 at 11:05am
always good! just driving down the 401 pretty boring actually!
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Paprika
January 24 at 11:10am
I'll be driving east on the 401 today. Going to visit a friend in Whitby this afternoon. You heading back London way?

Hottie Brother
January 24 at 11:14am
yeah. isn't whitby by windsor?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Paprika
January 24 at 11:16am
Whitby is east of Toronto, just before you hit Oshawa. It's about a 45 minute drive from the Tdot. So where were you driving from today?

Hottie Brother
January 24 at 11:20am
windsor. visiting some friends. going to go for a little drive today
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Paprika
January 24 at 11:24am
I don't think I've ever been to Windsor. I have friends who live in Sarnia and Wallaceburg, but I have yet to make the trip that far west. Probably because everyone wants to come to Toronto to visit and do fun things. LOL Have a safe drive! I'm heading out to grab some breakfast and then hitting the road to Whitby. Talk to you soon! P :)

I'm guessing Angel must have said something to him between then and now, otherwise why would he even *think* to add me as a friend? I'm pretty sure we've never met - believe me, I'd remember his hottness.

Hurray for a little bit of random awesomeness on this otherwise regular Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say, that even though I am married and you are single, on a daily basis you get WAY more action than I do. I would also really like it if you would do a Q & A so that I could ask you questions about how to be alluring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you Beth, I will do my first ever Q&A. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete