Friday, January 15, 2010

It Didn't Matter What Colour I Wore

He wasn't there tonight.

But I did have a freaking fantastic time in the Showcase class.

I am pretty sure I'm going to stay in Showcase and dump S&T. I danced better tonight because I wasn't nervous. Don't get me wrong, I was still my usual total klutz self. I managed to snag my heel onto the bottom of my jeans which caused me to trip and almost take my partner down with me. But I was having FUN falling down this time!

And fun is exactly what I need in my life.

It'll suck not seeing Mr. David twirl around the floor anymore because he really is a wonderful dancer. But I will always have that one memory of floating around in a waltz with him for a few fleeting moments.

Besides, the Showcase dance is going to be a cha-cha, which means I'll get to wear a hot little costume that he'll definitely be seeing at the final show. And *then* he'll fall in love with me.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like so much more fun!!
    now you won't feel self concious or crushy and you can concentrate on the dance :)
    ps. perhaps you should invest in some cute capris for dance class
    pps. how are the boys in showcase? any cute/available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be shopping for some yoga type pants this week. And there are no cute & available boys in Showcase. Boo. But the people in the class are super awesome and fun to dance with.

    ReplyDelete